If you would like a price estimate for a stairs or any other job just write to us with the drawings attached; if you haven't got the plans yet, send us the following documents or information and we'll draw the plans and get back to you with an estimate.
For mezzanines, porches and pergolas
- a scale drawing or simple sketch of the area where the work is to be done, if possible with one or more photos.
- a scale drawing or sketch of the area where the stairs starts and finishes with all the measurements;
- clearly mark position and measurements of doors, windows, radiators or anything else;
- dimensions of the stairwell;
- overall height (including landing) and thickness of landing;
- one or more photos if possible;
- your own idea of where to position the stairs (we'll only change it if necessary)
For railings, balustrades, wooden covering steps for masonry staircases
- scale drawing or sketch with measurements and photos if possible.